- Enjoy 50% off on total food bill with your Visa Signature Card, 40% off with your Platinum Rewards Mastercard and Amore Platinum Cashback Card, and 30% off with your Gold Mastercard.
- Indulge in premium and quality cuisines
- Offer is valid in Wildflour Café + Bakery, Little Flour Café, Wild Flour Italian and Pink’s.
- Valid for dine-in and take-out from Monday to Sunday.
1. The Promo is open to BPI Credit Cardholders in good standing with any of the following participating cards:
BPI Credit Cards
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Gold Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Visa Signature Card
2. Promo Period is from July 15, 2022 to November 15, 2022.
3. BPI Credit Cardholders are entitled to the following exclusive offers within the Promo Period:
|Restaurant||Promo Offer||Validity||Spend Requirement|
|Wildflour Café + Bakery, Little Flour Café, Wild Flour Italian, Pink’s||50% for BPI Visa Signature Cardholders|
40% for BPI Platinum Rewards and Amore Platinum Cashback Cardholders
30% for Gold Mastercard Cardholders
|Valid from Monday to Sunday||Minimum spend of Php 5,000|
Maximum spend of Php 10,000
4. To qualify for the discount/offer, the Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Credit Card to pay for his or her purchases at Merchant.
5. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
6. The Cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Merchant.
Terms and Conditions
a. Promo is valid for a minimum single receipt spend of Php 5,000.
b. BPI Credit Cardholders are entitled to a maximum discount of Php 5,000 (or maximum single receipt spend of Php 10,000) inclusive of beverages, VAT, service charge, and all prevailing local taxes) for every single-receipt transaction at Merchant;
c. The offer is valid for dine-in only and take-out from Monday to Sunday;
d. Only one (1) transaction per cardholder per table;
e. The Cardholder must present a qualified BPI Credit Card before ordering in the restaurant;
f. Discount/offer should be given instantly where the purchase was made.
g. Splitting a single transaction to avail of multiple discounts is prohibited. Splitting is defined as an intentional act of dividing transactions in to multiple transactions to avail of multiple discounts.
7. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount/offer to his or her card.
8. The Promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Merchant. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, in compliance to the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010 (R.A. 9994) an Act Expanding Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability (PWD) (R.A. 10754), the senior citizen or PWD can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the said laws, whichever is higher, if applicable.
9. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
10. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers’ availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
11. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Credit Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
|Wildflour Bonifacio Global City||Six / Neo 4th Ave. cor. 26th St. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig|
|Wildflour Uptown||G/F, Uptown Ritz Residences, 9th Ave. cor. 36th St., Taguig City|
|Wildflour Rada||G/F Frabelle Business Center 111 Rada, Legazpi Village, Makati City|
|Wildflour Salcedo||V Corporate Center, Salcedo Village, G/F 125 L.P. Leviste St., Makati City|
|Wildflour Greenbelt 3||Greenbelt 3, Ayala Center, Esperanza St, Makati City|
|Wildflour Rockwell||G/F 8 Rockwell Center, Plaza Dr., Poblacion, Makati City|
|Wildflour Podium||G/F The Podium, 18 ADB Ave., Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City|
|Wildflour Greenhills||G/F, O-Square Wilson St. cor., Ortigas Ave, Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan City|
|Little Flour Bonifacio Global City||G/F World Plaza, 31st St. cor. 4th Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City|
|Little Flour Salcedo||G/F The Stratosphere, 136 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City|
|Little Flour Megamall||G/F Mega Fashion Hall, SM Megamall Bldg. D, EDSA, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City|
|Wild Flour Italian||G/F The Finance Center Bldg., 9th Ave. cor. 26th St., Taguig City|
|Pink’s Hot Dogs (and Hotel Bar)||G/F Shangri-la at, 5th Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City|
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Landline/Mobile No.: (+632) 8856-7600
For inquiries and comments, please send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-146941 Series of 2022