Explore Career Opportunities with Wildflour
Grow your career with one of the fastest growing F&B companies in Manila. Check out our current openings below and send in a resumé if interested. Or e-mail us at email@example.com for more information.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (FULL-TIME)Description:
Handles customer inquiries across various revenue-generating channels (especially on e-commerce) to facilitate sales transactions, and provide quality customer experience representative of the brands that they handle.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• In charge of managing the customer-facing aspects of various sales channels, especially the in-house Wildflour To-Go online ordering platform (via Instagram, website, and app) by engaging with customers and facilitating responses to their orders, inquiries and concerns, with the goal of driving sales growth, increasing customer retention and repeat purchases, and providing quick and quality service
• Coordinate with internal operations and store staff to ensure smooth and efficient order fulfillment
• Works hand-in-hand with in-store personnel in managing inventory and availability of items across various company locations to maximize sales potential and minimize instances of stock-out
• Provides feedback to supervisor and management regarding performance of various items and brands, as well as gives recommendations on process improvements that will aid in decision-making and overall enhancement of the customer experience
• Assists with troubleshooting where necessary in case of issues to ensure customer concerns are addressed promptly and continue customer retention
• Preferably a graduate of Marketing, Communications, Business or similar/related courses
• Must have excellent communication and organizational skills (preferably fluent in both English and Tagalog)
• Must be knowledgeable on the use of social media platforms (especially Instagram and Facebook), experience with e-commerce platforms is a plus
• Preferably has prior customer service/relations experience, previous F&B experience is a huge plus
• Must be knowledgeable or proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications and Google tools
• Must be able to accommodate both physical reporting on-site at company locations (within Metro Manila, especially BGC, Makati, Ortigas) as well as remote work where necessary, with a 6-day work week schedule (typically in shifts of 8-hours each)
• Has access to own personal computer or laptop is a huge plus
Kindly specify the position you’re interested in by choosing from the dropdown list. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Select ‘Other’ and leave us a message explaining what position you’d like to explore with us.