Explore Career Opportunities with Wildflour
Grow your career with one of the fastest growing F&B companies in Manila. Check out our current openings below and send in a resumé if interested. Or e-mail us at email@example.com for more information.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICERJob Description:
In charge of all functions related to human resource management with the goal of effectively maximizing the talent and personnel within the company, including facilitating organizational communication and job planning, recruitment, employee welfare and engagement, performance appraisal and compensation, training and development, and labor relations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develops and implements internal organization protocols and channels that will facilitate better communication and coordination within the Company and across different departments and business units • Develops and implements internal assessment and appraisal systems and tools to facilitate more effective evaluation of performance from top to bottom and assist management with better maximizing existing talent
• Develops and implements employee welfare and engagement programs, with the goal of improving overall employee retention and happiness
• Assists with onboarding of new employees, transition of existing employees to new roles, and revalida and clearance of outgoing employees to ensure that turnover and movements in and out of the company are seamless and have continuity
• Handles recruitment initiatives for the Company, including preparation of job descriptions and hiring posts, tapping various external channels for sourcing talent, and facilitating the screening and hiring process across various business units
• Provides strategic recommendations on organization structure and job planning within the Company, to support various departments in terms of load management and addressing personnel gaps, as well as recommendations on changes or improvements to compensation packages or benefits
• Assists with handling employee concerns, grievances, and issues and troubleshooting where necessary to arrive at equitable resolution
• Preferably with a degree in human resource management, business management, industrial engineering, psychology, or similar field (but not required)
• Preferably has at least 1-3 years work experience in HR management or similar roles (but not required)
• Must have excellent organizational, communication and people skills
• Must be discerning, efficient and accountable
• Must be fluent in English and Filipino, and have basic Microsoft Office skills
• Must be willing to report physically to Company restaurants or locations as needed
Kindly specify the position you’re interested in by choosing from the dropdown list. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Select ‘Other’ and leave us a message explaining what position you’d like to explore with us.