Explore Career Opportunities with Wildflour
Grow your career with one of the fastest growing F&B companies in Manila. Check out our current openings below and send in a resumé if interested. Or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE STAFFJob Description:
Staff will be maintaining records and relevant documents pertaining to the different stages of the accounts receivable cycle, coordinating internally and externally for any collection concerns or disputes, preparing journal entries and other relevant reports to aid decision making and financial statement preparation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Preparation of reconciliation reports for corporate partners/merchants
• Preparation of journal entries pertaining the accounts receivable cycle
• Preparation of other relevant reports related to the accounts receivable cycle
• Coordination with people within the organization for collection concerns/disputes
• Coordination with partners outside the organization for collection concerns/disputes
• Ensures proper filing and safekeeping of documents related to the accounts receivable
• Performs other tasks and duties within the scope of accounting, whenever they are assigned
• Graduate of accountancy or related-business course
• Experience in the accounts payable cycle is a plus
• Experience with QuickBooks Enterprise is a plus
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications or Google tools
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must demonstrate strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Able to physically report to the corporate office in Makati City
• Able to physically report to the store locations, if necessary
• Able to start immediately
Kindly specify the position you’re interested in by choosing from the dropdown list. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Select ‘Other’ and leave us a message explaining what position you’d like to explore with us.