Explore Career Opportunities with Wildflour
Grow your career with one of the fastest growing F&B companies in Manila. Check out our current openings below and send in a resumé if interested. Or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
INVENTORY AND ANALYTICS OFFICERDescription:
In charge of specific data analytics projects for the Company with the goal of minimizing and containing costs and wastage, and boosting sales, including executing and improving processes for data capture, analysis, and providing reports that will aid management in decision-making
Roles & Responsibilities:
• In charge of studying purchases made by and across all Company outlets, and implementing measures, systems, and procedures to reduce the outlets’ overall expenses
• In charge of overseeing the entire operations movements of the Wildflour Pantry, also known as the Company’s marketplace/retail arm, including procurement, concessions relations, tracking and audit of item movement (inventory, sales, purchases, transfers), and profitability analysis
• In charge of monitoring and tracking all data related to the Company’s loyalty program, including customer acquisition, sales, redemptions, and other relevant factors, with the goal of working hand-in-hand with management and marketing in driving loyalty activity and sales
• Acts as a point person for all systems used by the Company, currently and in the future that track inventory and item movement in any way, which will entail being trained to be an expert in the use and audit of the systems in support of Company projects and goals (to be provided by the Company in coordination with the software supplier)
• Preferably with a degree in Industrial Engineering, Data Science or similar course
• Prior experience in the F&B/FMCG industries is a plus but not required
• Prior experience in data analytics type roles is a plus but not required
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Must be willing to physically report to Company and restaurant locations as needed
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Office applications
Kindly specify the position you’re interested in by choosing from the dropdown list. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Select ‘Other’ and leave us a message explaining what position you’d like to explore with us.