Explore Career Opportunities with Wildflour
Grow your career with one of the fastest growing F&B companies in Manila. Check out our current openings below and send in a resumé if interested. Or e-mail us at email@example.com for more information.
MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS HEADRole & Responsibilities:
• Maintains, streamlines, and grows the Company’s brands and sales channels through the creation and execution of strategic marketing and promotional initiatives and campaigns based on keen analysis and reporting of internal sales data/trends and external market research/insights, that will ultimately boost The Company’s sales, traffic, awareness, and overall brand equity
• Project lead and main coordinator for all marketing, sales, and brand-related initiatives, and ensures effective implementation, communication, coordination, of said initiatives with both internal departments, with stores and with external partners
• Manages and oversees the projects and functions of the marketing team by setting objectives, timelines, and priorities, and is in charge of seeing to it that upper management’s vision and business goals are accomplished through the marketing team’s output and reports
• Fosters and enhances customer relationships and loyalty, through initiatives including but not limited to bolstering of social media and e-commerce presence and user experience, managing and structuring industrial and corporate sales accounts, and strategizing the creation of packages and promotional plans that will increase customer retention and bring in additional revenue streams for the Company
• Preferably with a degree in marketing, communications, business management, or similar courses (but not required)
• With at least 1-3 years work experience in brand marketing, promotions, or similar field (previous leadership of a marketing team or department is a plus)
• Must possess excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills
• Must be willing to physically report to restaurant locations as needed
• Content creation skills (copywriting, photography, videography, graphic design, etc) are a huge plus
• Experience with e-commerce and customer service is a huge plus
• Prior experience in an F&B company is not required
Kindly specify the position you’re interested in by choosing from the dropdown list. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Select ‘Other’ and leave us a message explaining what position you’d like to explore with us.