Savor and indulge in classic Filipino dishes. With only the freshest ingredients and most soulful and authentic cooking techniques, experience elevated local flavors that still bring the comfort of home. From tocino and adobo rice bowls, to eggplant torta and binagoongan dishes, and even to champorado and bibingka Filipino favorites, George and Onnie’s Filipino Restaurant is the perfect place to hold meetings with colleagues, grab a cup of coffee after an early morning jog, have a nightcap with friends, or spend Sunday brunch with the family. It’s your home away from home in the city; and, what better way to enjoy a “salu-salo” than with our family-style meals best paired with freshly cooked rice and shared among friends, family, and officemates.
George and Onnie’s Filipino Restaurant has locations at World Plaza BGC, Valero Street in Salcedo Village, Makati, and at the Mega Fashion Hall at SM Megamall. Also available online through Wildflour To-Go, GrabFood, foodpanda, and Pick-a-Roo
Hours & Location
Book a table in advance, for your daily coffee, brunch or dinner dates, and special occasions
- Give that special someone the gift of a wonderful experience at Wildflour through our Gifmo Gift Card.
- Physical gift cards, available at Php1000 and Custom denominations.
- Interoperable at WF Net Lima (BGC), WF Podium, WF Salcedo, WF Rada, Farmacy Net Lima (BGC).
- Give that special someone the gift of a wonderful experience at Wildflour through our Giftaway eGifts.
- Electronic gift codes, available at Php500, Php1000, Php2500, Php5000 and Custom denominations.
- Interoperable at WF Net Lima, WF Salcedo, WF Rada, Fármacy Net Lima, and alcoholic drinks only at Pink’s Hotel Bar Shangri-la BGC